• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stage appearing off viewable area.

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everytime I load in a Captivate project or staart a new one the Stage is apearing off the viewable area, if I reposition the stage inside the viewable area, as soon as I click on an item the stage dissapears again ?

I'm running captivatr on the latest version of Mac iOS 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that your Captivate version is not compatible with Monterey. Only version 11.8 is claimed compatible. But that version is only available for business licenses at this moment. The personal licenses have to wait a little bit longer. Have a look at:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate-discussions/subscription-only-build-for-adobe-captivate-cap...

You'll find the information in the Release Notes. There is a link in that post to those notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's so Adobe... Update your computer and Captivate will no longer work... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having spoke to Adobe. version 11.5.5.678 fixes the issue. 😉 

But you need to request the update from Adobe support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the download link should anyone else run into the same issuee = https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/627855bd-4d96-41ca-7eeb-12074ab88b37

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was the release for Big Sur, not claimed to be compatible with Monterey. Since you claimed to be on the most recent OS of Apple... I offered you 11.8.

BTW Why does  Apple always screw up non-Apple applications with each new OS? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources