• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

State view position not changing when moving buttopns

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a group with about 50 buttons. I copied the group from another project to be used in the one I am working on.

When I try to position the group of buttons the "RollOver, Down and so on" states dont change.
When I take a look on the states their is a lockpad on them.

How to fix this?

2020-10-05 14_42_56-Basiskurs_Sengepost MV.cptx_.png

Br

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rollover and Down states are normally locked in size and location to the Normal state. That is a limitation. 

Not a good idea to copy/paste buttons from another project, you are asking for problems. The actions attached to the buttons may simply disappear. Create a button style and insert new buttons. Why would you need 50 buttons on a slide, is a mystery as well. If you gave some more details...

You didn't specify which type of buttons nor which version you are using. In version 11.5 Captivate has 6 types of buttons. You can take out the Inbuil states Rollover and Down, and create a new style to apply to all the buttons. Not sure exactly what you want to do....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I need 50 buttons on one slide should not be the problem. The way its built up.
I am using Captivate 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rest of my comments was also valid for CP9 if my memory is correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources