• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still no easy way to export a question pool in 2022?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to have an editible printout of the quesion pool (idealy in excel, but Word/txt would do). I've found suggetsions to print the handout, but that just prints out pics which really doesn't help me(...unless I want to extract text from 149 questions). Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I need questions or a question pool I will create the questions in GIFT or CSV format. It is possible for both of those format to start in an Excel table. Is that not what you are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to pull the qeustions out of Adobe Captivate. In the past I started with a csv and imported it into Captivate, but in the years since I have edited that question pool and would like to export it into an editible format (csv, spreadsheet, etc.). Is there still no easy way to export aside from printing out a word doc that just contains pictures of the questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources