Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey Questions in Captivate 2019 Not Working

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I converted a 2015 Captivate course into Captivate 2019.  I have 2 survey questions that do not work.  I have researched and researched but cannot fix them. When I click Submit, nothing happens.  I have duplicated them, and rebuilt them with no success. They are labeled Unit 3: Review Questions 1 and 2.  

The other odd thing is that they are listed as Survey Questions (Report Answers not checked) yet they each have a value of 10 points.

I've used Captivate before but have never encountered just problems.

For some reason, I cannot attach the zip file. Would someone be so kind as to review and provide a solution? I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you!

Maribeth 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You define Survey not by taking out Reporting, but by replacing the default 'Graded' field by 'Survey'.  You can still keep Reporting, but the score will not be there, and will not be addedto the Total Quiz score, but the interaction will be included in the Interaction data so that it can be viewed in the LMS. See:

Survey.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response.  I actually ended up rebuilding these as Knowledge Check items.  Then they worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They would have worked if you changed to Survey as I indicated, without needing to recreate them as KC slides. But it is your time .... KC slides are not scored indeed, but you'll never be able to transmit any results to a LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources