• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Entry Box Auto Submit appears to not store last character before running 'On Success' action

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wrting an Advanced Action to check the value of  TEB variable. It is kicked off using Auto Submit but it is failing. I've traced it to the TEB variable has not been updated with the last character when the check is performed. For instance, if Auto Submit is used with a Max Length of 2 and I enter "AB", the variable only contains "A" when the "On Success" Advanced Action is kicked off.

Is there a way to force the variable to record all characters entered before executing the advanced action? Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have never experienced what you describe. Which exact version number do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I'm using 2019 Release, 11.5.1.499

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today a new update to 11.5.5 was released.

Had the same release. Can you insert the variable in a text container on the slide?  That way you can check if the variable is correctly filled. It adds each character immediately when it is typed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources