• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text of the dropdown of Matching Questions remains white on white when published in html5

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed the text color in the Properties Panel as well as in the Object Style Manager but the text is still white on white. I've got the latest version of Captivate with the latest update. Is there a way to fix this?

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 1.20.16 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Did you check the Matching Quiz Master slide after editing the default object styles? 

Coincidence, but I double-checked this morning a similar problem for another user, linked with the Quick Start project Aspire.  The developers forgot to edit the quizzing master slides. Matching question had white font on white background. It can be easily fixed by editing the default styles. If you do this before inserting the quiz slides, everything is updated correctly. If you do it after the quiz slides ar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you edit the default Quiz answer style?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did. It didn't change anything.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 2.52.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the Matching Quiz Master slide after editing the default object styles? 

Coincidence, but I double-checked this morning a similar problem for another user, linked with the Quick Start project Aspire.  The developers forgot to edit the quizzing master slides. Matching question had white font on white background. It can be easily fixed by editing the default styles. If you do this before inserting the quiz slides, everything is updated correctly. If you do it after the quiz slides are inserted, you may need to check the master slides, and eventually use the button 'Reset Master slide' for the already inserted quiz slides. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that I had to also change the Answer column color as well on the master slide, not just the item color, now it's working.

Thank you @Lilybiri!

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 3.55.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources