• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline multiple objects on single line

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randomly I have an issue with the time line where an object I am trying to move get placed on the same line with another object. I did not get a screen shot but I will try next time it happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate it when that happens. I find it typically only occurs when I have a ton of objects on the slide and I need to move a bunch of stuff between layers.

I usually just navigate to a different slide and come back and its fine again.

In less frequent cases, I save and close out of Captivate and launch a fresh session and it is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refresh glitch... not the onlyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find if I drag layers to move (re-order) them, odd things can happen. Now I just use the layer controls on the toolbar. A bit more cumbersome, but worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had toolbar controls cause the same issue too but it is always limited to high object volume slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources