Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Scroll bar - scroll wheel (mouse)

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

do you know how to enable mouse scroll wheel to scroll the scrollbar in TOC? It doesn't work under default circumstances.

Thanks again,

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to the Device Settings tab click Settings. If this option is not available search for Touchpad settings using the search icon on the taskbar. Click Multi Finger and adjust the Scroll option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrolling wheel will scrol the whole window including TOC. It doesn't matter whether the TOC is separate or in overlay. If you really want this feature, please log a feature request. Here is the link to the form.

Adobe Captivate: 1 (allegiancetech.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. I tested this out in responsive and non-responsive designs with my mouse, and it works fine.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources