• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

toc settings, can't separate Toc from film

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the Toc settings it is not possible to select the "seperateBildschirmfoto 2020-09-18 um 16.05.22.png" function. What should I do so that the token is displayed separately from the film?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

You can write in German, which I understand, but I will answer in English.

I suspect you are working on a responsive project (Fluid Boxes) and in that case the TOC always needs to be in Overlay (Uberlagern). Probably because the available space on smartphone browser is too small to allow a separate TOC which has a minimum width of 260px. Several phones allow only 320px in Portrait mode for their browser. Do not confuse the screen resolution with the Browser resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can write in German, which I understand, but I will answer in English.

I suspect you are working on a responsive project (Fluid Boxes) and in that case the TOC always needs to be in Overlay (Uberlagern). Probably because the available space on smartphone browser is too small to allow a separate TOC which has a minimum width of 260px. Several phones allow only 320px in Portrait mode for their browser. Do not confuse the screen resolution with the Browser resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback.

Will it work, if I take out the fluid boxes in the whole film?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry.  You need to create a non-responsive project (in the English Welcome screen it is 'Blank'). You cannot convert a responsive project to a non-responsive project. You can use the assets by opening the Fluid Boxes project as External Library.

Reason; the themes which include the Object Styles and Master slides are completely different for the two types of projects.

Learn about External Libraries in this blog:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/internal-and-external-libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, you have helped me a lot.

Have a nice day.
Best regards
Eva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources