• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triggering completion at the start of audio on the last slide in a course

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing difficulties with setting the completions at all slides viewed. Completions aren't firing if the learner advances before listening to the full audio or if they happen to skip slides. Is it possible to put a trigger in a Captivate course that gives the completion at the start of the audio on the last slide in the course?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You want to 'Force view' on each slide, which I personally do not like for adult learners. But that is just an opinion of course.

There many workflows available for that type of slides. Due to the multiple demands I have created several blog posts with step-by-step explanation. However before going more in details it is imperative that I know which exact version you are using? My blog posts are for versions of Captivate with the full feature set, which means that they are not valid for the most recent version 12. Only a few of them can be used there as well, but the step-by-step workflow will be different. Start by preventing them to skip slides on a first visit. That means taking out the playbar and using custom navigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources