• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to create a VR experience

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating 360 training courses in Captivate 2019 and loading the published files to my LMS. The 360 view and hot spots work fine when accessing the courses from a PC. However, I'd like to give my students get the full immersed experience using a VR headset. Can I access a published project (including hot spots) from my LMS and use a VR headset one its launched and if so, which Headsets are supported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your LMS is closed to being accessed outside your organization's network, this could be difficult, if not impossible, to access through a VR headset. In most cases, you would use a smartphone and the accompanying app to navigate your LMS and ultimately to your course itself. VR Headsets either use the phone inserted into the headset or possibly just connected via BlueTooth. Adobe Captivate is completely compatible with the type of headset where you insert your smartphone into the headset, as is the case for Google Cardboard or other similar headsets. The ones that connect via Bluetooth to your smartphone and run a specific app may be more difficult to work within this case, and again, ultimately, it may be impossible.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources