Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Adobe Project Video Template

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

One of my colleagues has shared the video template via email & OneDrive, when I tried to open the Video Template in Adobe Captivate 2019, received the following error. Can I know the RCA and solution 

7.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you ssure it is not the Blank theme, which has an extension cptm? There is a Blank theme, never heard about a Blank template. Captivate doesn't package any templates which are cptl-files. You talk about a cptx file.

There may be many reasons for this error message: project was not closed in the proper way for another user, theme or project is corrupt, project was created with another more recent version than you are running.... Anywat it is not a template you have, and not for video, it is normal cptx-file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick response. I.m sure it is not a blank theme with an extension of cptm. Also, my Colleague and I are working on the same version (Captivate 2019).

Attached is the details of the video which im unable to open

DetailsDetails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two releases in CP2019 which are not compatible: 11.0 and 11.5. Check the full version number under Help, About Captivate, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So how can i find the compatibilities ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources