• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading PPT Notes Page

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to be able to upload my PPT slides in Notes Page view but they seem to only upload in Slide View. Is there a way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You import the slide content (not uploading) in Captivate and create movie or static slides mimicking possible animations in PPT. However you do not import the Slide notes in the Notes panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can't import them directly in, I have to put them in captivate and manipulate them there somehow? I want my students to see a PPT presentation with the instructor notes in the presentation, like if you printed out the notes page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captivate is an eLearning authoring tool, not a presentation tool. Give them a PPT file in that case, if you don't want real eLearning. Although personally I use Captivate also when I present a webinar, reason is that I can easily transform it to a standalone tutorial since all interactivity is in place. Adobe Presenter and its concurrents were meant to use Notes in old-style classroom setting.

Notes panel in Captivate is meant to create Closed Captioning, can also be used to generate TTS or used when you record narration. I rarely use it for something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources