• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Adobe Captivate Interactive Published Material Using my Home Network Drive

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a complete beginner, here. I would like to start using Adobe Captivate to publish interactive lessons to a very limited number of students.

I would like to either have a very cheap webhosting service to host my files so that the students can access the interactive learning material, or use my router-connected hardrive (which has a static ip address that can be accessed from anywhere with a username and a password).

The problem is, I don't even know how to look up for help on this issue or what key words to use for my search.

Thank you for any input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Captivate forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uploading the course either to  SCORM Cloud (they allow limited number for limitest user population). That will be a SCO (with reporting). Or have a look at Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is also free within limits. 

You can even install a webserver on a system at home (WAMP, XAMP.. You do not really need a webhosting service, just a webserver to upload the courses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This should give me somewhere to start looking things up, since I am completely oblivion to these things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources