• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a Captivate Quiz in a Virtual Classroom

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a quiz in Adobe Captivate and published it to Adobe Connect to be used in a Virtual Classroom.

The quiz works great.

The problem I have, I can not get reports, that reports the name and score of each person that took the test.

I need help with how to run a report, and get the names of each person and trheir score.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot help you, but wondering if it would not be better to ask this in the Connect forum? Although I use Connect a lot for training, I have no diea whether such a reporting (like with a normal LMS) is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To track user interaction with a Captivate coursed module and record results by user you really need to have an LMS or Learning Management System. To my knowledge Adobe Connect is a web conferencing app, not an LMS.  The Adobe website says that you can integrate Adobe Connect WITH a learning management system, but I don't see where it says you can use is AS one.

Take a look at this page:

https://www.webqem.com/solutions/connect-experts/

So I think the reports you are currently getting from Adobe Connect are probably just to tell you which people were logged on and watched your content, not the same sort of reports you would expect to get from a real LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rod You may be correct, but Connect comes in different flavors, one of them including classrooms. I never used it, reason why I pointed to the Connect forum, because I have no idea if that is still the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources