• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Versión 11.8 de Captivate.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a question and a contribution to the community. I have the perpetual license of Adobe 2019. I had to reinstall it because printing in doc did not work.

From the Adobe support service they have downloaded version 11.8 to my mac. Now I find that it tells me that I have to pay again because the version that I have for my license is 11.5. They only give you a 30-day trial license. Support told me not to worry, they would fix the license issue for me because I had already paid for a perpetual license for Captivate 2019.

The problem is that files made with 11.8 cannot be opened in 11.5.

All the work of a month you do it again or pay the new license.

You pay for new licenses not for new functionality but for being able to continue with your work. I don't think it's correct in Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally I am still on version 11.5 and I am a bit astonished because recently I did a consultancy job for someone using 11.8 and I had no issues opening that project on my system. Even though I am on Win10 and the client on Mac.

You needed 11.8 probably to be compatible with the most recent Mac OS or because you use a M1 chip? Since 11.8 is subscription only it couldn't be installed as update on a perpetual license of 11.5. Personaly I agree with your frustration, this is not really customer friendly... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources