• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Demo audio

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use Video demo with the audio set to System Audio, and then play back, it starts out for the first 30 seconds to sound fine, then the audio gets distorted and chopy. Previously it was not doing this. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a driver issue. I would check with your device manufacturer for an updated driver. You could also reach out to Adobe directly with your problem at captivatehelp@adobe.com for further assistance. This is a user forum and you will likely not get a resolution to your problem unless someone else here has had the exact same problem.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been experiencing this issue as well. I posted about it about a year ago, but it doesn't seem like there's any resolution. I upgraded to a new PC and the new PC (and all others that I tested on) had the same issue with the audio. It would sound fine for the first few sections then became distorted. I was fortunate that I had my old PC that the video demos DID still work on, even the audio still worked fine. However, I just went to do a video demo yesterday from that PC and now I get that same error there too! I'm so bummed about this - this is a feature I use very frequently with Captivate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources