• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video issue when in full-screen mode on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are testing a module on our mobile devices. When the SCORM package opens in full-screen mode, the "action buttons" do not work.  However, if I take it out of full-screen mode then the action buttons work.   

I thought this might be a publish settings issue, but this is only happening on iOS devices.   The Android device does not open the SCORM in full screen and there is no option to make it full screen. The module plays with no issues. This makes me think it's NOT a publish settings issue.

Has anyone ever had this issue? If so, how did you resolve? It has nothing to do with Flash, as Flash met its demise.

I'm attaching a video capture the shows what is happening.  Frankly, the video is not very helpful. It's probably easier to understand from the description.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well..

Cannot see your attached video (error displaying the content, but Apple overruls the video buttons when you view the video in full screen.

Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, had no idea.  Thank you, Jacob.  I guess we all need to get an Android device.  😞 Kidding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Replying to my own post in case anyone does a search for this topic in the future. I resolved the issue. Jacob was right in that it is an issue with iOS mobile. However, I found that I had imported my videos as Event rather than Slide videos. Once I changed this it worked perfectly and as intended!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources