Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video stops after the progress percent shows 100

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have added some scripts in Advanced Actions to display the progress indicator. My total slide count is 16. The course will be 100% complete till 14th slide. 15th and 16th slides are copyright info. 

Due to the Advanced action setup, the video is playing only till 14th slide and does not move to 15th slide.  Here is the image of advanced action. I have applied the advanced action to all the slides.

Please let me know what changes I need to make to play all slides. I have tried applying advanced action for On Exit also. It did not work.

Note that the variable "finalcount" value is 16.

AA1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What JavaScript are you executing from this Advanced Action?

Why are you not using a Conditional Action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why use an easy way when complicated is possible, sorry for that comment.

Which event is triggering this action? Why do you not use cpInfoSlideCount instead of a superfluous user variable? What is in the JS script?  To show a progress based on the number of slides (which is far from a correct progress indicator)?

Another question, did you try to reproduce one of these?

http://blog.lilybiri.com/percentage-progress-indicator-non-linear-course-solution-2

It has a link to the first solution which is less 'perfect' but easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources