• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video stuttering

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing audio stuttering with the background narration when the embedded video was playing.

I'm using Adobe Captivate 11.8.0.710 and I applied the default setting while I exported to video.

Is there anything I missed out on when I was exporting the file?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing you could check is whether the embedded video was recorded at the same frame rate as the wrapper Captivate project.  Sometimes a mismatch of frame rates can cause issues like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version that my coworker worked on was totally fine, and I just replaced the text with other languages... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you pointing at a cptx-project with embedded videos, which you export to a passive video (MP4) at the end? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens when the MP4 video is playing during that session (only when the embedded videos play)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources