Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want access to admin console to free trial account

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I would like to manage users and groups present in adobe. I have a free trial account but once I login into the portal I am not able to see the portal to manage users or groups. I tried to login into the admin console to manage users, however I was getting error message stating you have are not allowed to access it. Can some one please help me how to login into admin console and to whom should I reach out for accessing it?

I believe I should be given some rights but I am not sure how to proceed for it.

Thanks in Advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe Captivate user forum.  Are you perhaps asking about Adobe Captivate PRIME, the LMS?  If so, that's a different forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar to Rod, I suspect you did post in the wrong forum. If you are talking about Captivate Prime, the Learning Management System, I could move  your question to that specific forum. Please clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources