• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web objects not clickable when UseWidget7=1 on responsive project

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am building a responsive project in Captivate and got UseWidget7 = 1 all the time cuz I have used web objects behind elements often. I inserted a webobject into responsive project and it was not clickable, just frozen video with a play button that cannot be clicked. I then reinstalled captivate and the video started playing on button, so I thought the problem was solved, but it was playing becouse the UseWidget7 was restarted during reinstallation back to 0, so my webobjects appeared on top. When I changed back the UseWidget7 to 1 I started facing the same problem with "frozen" web object.

Had anyone faced the same issue maybe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an extensive discussion with the technical support we realized the issue can be solved by removing adobe captivate and all it's cache/temp files and then reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to inform that I have refornulated the question I had previously written here because I didn't know the issue was caused by UseWidget7 earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources