• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Course in LMS is closing before end, will be show as ended

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using Captivate 2019. When I'm published a course for my client, there is no problem to publish it with the LMS (Scorm 1.2). The problem is now, that, when the user close the course before answering the questions at the end, the LMS anyway shows the course in the LMS as „done“. Naturally we want, that the course will be show as still open until all the questions in quiz at the end will be done and also all slides will be seen by the user. Naturally I choose the settings in the selection that the course will be finished when all questions be answered and also all slides will be seen. What’s wrong?? I can’t find the mistake …

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you insert a screenshot of the setup of Reporting? 

Did you check the setup in SCORM Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-31 um 12.49.00.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-08-31 um 12.49.15.png

Yes, the client checked the setup in Scorm Cloud, but there are not really a lot of possibilitys to make something wrong ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was SCORM Cloud leading to the same problem? Why would the requirement to have a Passsed quiz being ignored. At least if my rusty German is correct 'bestanden' is 'passed'. What is the passing score? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-31 um 15.00.06.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-08-31 um 15.00.14.png

It is possible to answer the quiz questions more than one time. And the option for „passed“ is to have more than 80 % correct.

We saw the the problem in the Scorm LMS. When I publish the course in the browser of my computer I get a failure message that there is no API (s. the next attachment). But I thought that might be normal, because there is no API ...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-31 um 15.07.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot test locally if reporting is activated, you need a LMS.

You don't have infinite attempts, only one attempt on Quiz level.

Do not use that option for the Required field, it is labeled 'Erforderlich'. It can lead to problems. Keep the Optional setting. Since you don't allow to Skip (Uberspringen) a question the learner is forced automatically to answer each question. Keep the default 'Optional' setting.

If you requuire only the quiz to be passed, the learner will never have a completion until that happens. I find the 100% Slides view always tricky. You probably do not visite every slide till the last frame, and some LMSs may stumble on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, I try this way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources