Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whiteboard Animation

Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Gang

Is anyone using whiteboard animations in conjunction with captivate? For example, learning content in whiteboard animation and quiz in captivate. If so, which tools are you using for whiteboard animations?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

What about Doodly ? Is anyone using in Captivate Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used VideoScribe to bring my eLearning to life. Just a warning, some of my audience at the time complained about the jerkiness and the fast motion of the videos to be annoying. They were only a small but very vocal minority. A paid VideoScribe account allows you to download the animations as MP4s which can easily be added to any slide. If you use Adobe Captivate 2019 and Slide Video or Interactive Video, you can add overlays or other interactive objects on top of your videos to make it even more engaging and interactive as well.

VideoScribe (now called Sparkol) is priced reasonably low.

https://www.videoscribe.co/en/buy 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul

Right now I am testing Animaker. It is easy to use. It strikes me as the entry level application. I am sure that I will out grow it in 6 months. 

I am interested in what other instructional designers/technical writers are using. I apreciate the feedback. I might look at Sparkol again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The key benefit for me was being able to download the MP4.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What about Doodly ? Is anyone using in Captivate Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

iam using https://www.uniquelogodesigns.com/video-animation-service.html but it resulted some issue with the tools so i got help from some experts who sorted out this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

once before i used it but i was faced with some tools issue and i asked for help from some experts who was really expert in their job regarding whiteboard animation if you want to be the best i can share with you their work experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to make a whiteboard animation  video, here we recommend using animation maker.

You just need to build a white plane to start making whiteboard animation easily. Besides, the color correction tool and audio mixer will raise your animation video to a new level.

You can use it to make 3D animation or 2D animation by adding kley frames so that the animation will be smooth and natural.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources