Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whiteboard / Drawing tool or plugin for Captivate

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Am looking to develop a piece of eLearning that allows students to interact with pictures on screen and have the ability to draw on what they see. Is there any plugin or external piece of software that I could use to have this function within Captivate? ATM I can only forsee having to create a custom package/page that will have to be hardcoded into the output package, that is a separate to what Captivate outputs... then 'stitch it together'... if this is even possible.

Thoughts?? Many thanks 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK that is not possible in Captivate. I have not seen any example with a plugin neither.  Except dragging and dropping, or put in text, clicking hotspots to choose options, no other action like drawing is available (and I don't think another eLearning authoring tool allows it out of the box).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK I thought not... many thanks for your help anyway 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources