• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why, why, why is it so hard to give Adobe money?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want to do is pay an annual subscription for 2 Captivate licenses,  and I've been going in circles for 6 months. There is no path to a place to provide payment in the Admin Console. After several frustrating chats with support, I was finally told I needed an account manager to process payment,  and a week later I got a call from an unknown number that left no message -- turns out that was the adobe rep. I had a very nice conversation over email and was shown where to update my credit card information, and did so immediately. That was 6 weeks ago. Today I got an email from Adobe saying my account balance was overdue -- for the exact amount of the two Captivate subscriptions. Really, in 2022, why can I not provide payment thru the website of a company the size of Adobe???   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a reseller. The reseller sends an invoice, I pay the invoice. Simple.

Go to https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support and chose either contacting support via chat or via phone.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can try to get an Adobe staff member to get in contact with you if you want. Captivate is not part of the CC and I know from past requests that this could be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources