• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom and Quiz

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I've been using Captivate for a while but doing basic features.  I find myself now in need of more advanced options which is why I turn to you, the experts, for support.  Hope you can help me with this one.  In one of my projects, I have a picture that users need to find special wording before they can answer the question.  The picture is small and of course users will need to be able to zoom to find those special words.  I tried using the zoom/highlight box but Captivate is not letting me add it to a quiz slide.  What am I doing wrong and how can I easily fix this problem?  Please help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quiz slides are very special, they have a lot of embedded objects (no individual timeline)  and custom objects which can be added are limited. PMoreover those objects will always be under the embedded objects in the stack order.

Couple of ideas, because you don't tell how much you want to zoom:

• Have a bigger version in a popup rectangular shape which can be popped up with a button. Workflow described in this post:
    http://blog.lilybiri.com/popups-on-quiz-slides
  • Navigation to another slide with a bigger image and/or Zoom possibility is not an option, because the quiz slide will be frozen when coming back.
  • Create a custom question slide using standard obbjects (including Zoom), variables and advanced/shared actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources