Add previously deleted users

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm having challenges re-adding users who were previously deleted.  Previously we had the system set to delete users if they were inactive for 365 days as we were only able to manually identify those who left the organization.  We've now addressed that and are managing user data via CSV upload.  There are a number of employees who were inactive and thus were deleted, but still with the organization and should be re-added.  When they try to log in now, even through they are included on our CSV file, they receive an error message that their account has been deleted.  Do I need to manually add them and re-activate them myself?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

You should be able to re-activate the users in the "user cleanup" in Prime using a CSV.
I would request you to contact us using any of the channels below so that we can take a look at the issue. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime  

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply Debiprasad.  The only option available on my user cleanup page is to purge users.  Where would I see the re-activate option?  Example screenshot below.  

marissao76838600_0-1591119037443.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Glad to hear from you.

Kindly contact us using any of the channels in the link below. We will help you with the process. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime 

Regards,

Debiprasad Maharana

Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines