• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Prime Permissions

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am supposed to have admin permissions on my account, but when I login it only gives me the learner option. My supervisor checked on her end to make sure I have the right permission, and it says I do, but when I login I am not able to switch between admin, author or learner. Can you explain why my account is doing this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Hi Kaitlyn, 

Greetings from Adobe! 

I regret that you are experiencing the issue with the Admin login. Could you please suggest the existing admin of your account check your details under the Users section to find what roles are assigned to you? Also, there could be a possibility that you are not login to the same account in which you have got the admin role assigned.

If the issue persists, please share your Adobe ID, so I can connect with you to get this issue checked. 

Regards, 

Shubho

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kaitlyn, 

Greetings from Adobe! 

I regret that you are experiencing the issue with the Admin login. Could you please suggest the existing admin of your account check your details under the Users section to find what roles are assigned to you? Also, there could be a possibility that you are not login to the same account in which you have got the admin role assigned.

If the issue persists, please share your Adobe ID, so I can connect with you to get this issue checked. 

Regards, 

Shubhomoy Roy | Senior Product Consultant | Adobe Captivate Prime |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources