• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Prime: Publish Modules from Adobe Captivate 9. This video and process is not working. Can't Upload.

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, when I attempt to upload from Adobe Captivate 9 to Prime, I do not enter into the Module section describe in the video Adobe Captivate Prime: Publish Modules from Adobe Captivate 9 - YouTube, and do not have the opportunity to Publish. the Module. What I am doing wrong?

Screenshot (47).png

Second when I attempt to upload the Adobe Captivate 9 content manually from a zip file, the content does not play, it just spins.

Screenshot (46).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Can you let me know if you get this issue on all the projects or with any particular project ? Can you share the project having issue with me to debug it ? I have send you a private message with my contact details. Please reply back and we will debug the issue at our end.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mayank,

Okay. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources