Allowing learners to go review a course they passed (same instance)

New Here ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is there a way to allow learners to repeat (or review) a course they passed? We want to give our learners the ability to review the materials any time (and as often as) they wish. I have not been able to discover a way to make this happen.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Contributor ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, rozannep60746903.

I'm not sure I follow. If you look at the screen shot below, learners have the ability to revisit a course at will.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Thomas H.

Master Electronics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
rozannep60746903 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had news since I asked my question. I should have  come out and shared what I learned. I managed to get hold of Adobe Captivate Prime technical support and was told that (unfortunately) there isn't a way to allow learners who have completed or passed the course to review or go through it again, as this would mess up the scoring. As long as a learner hasn't completed the course or passed it, they can reset it and review it again (if the admin has allowed this functionality in the settings.)

They are entering a feature request to allow admins to decide if they want people to review passed/completed courses, with the understanding that this would reset the score. If Adobe decides to add this feature (and that's a big "if"), it wouldn't be made available until at least 1/2019, as they already have the new two updates planned.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines