• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone have any experience using Adobe CP and their Prime LMS for sales enablement and/or event management?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2019 Mar 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Prime  experts!

I’m trying to figure out if my company can consolidate software applications like Showpad, Qstream, Cvent, and Allego and I was wondering if anyone has any experience using Adobe CP and their Prime LMS for sales enablement and/or event management? I know that Prime offers a Salesforce connector and I understand how the authoring tool can leveraged as an effective sales training tool but what about other aspects such as:

·         Workflow Management

·         Membership Management

·         Event Calendars

·         Email Marketing

·         Custom Event sites

·         Event Marketing

·         Register through mobile

·         Event Reporting

·         Live Presentations

·         Webinars

·         Budget Management

A list of pro’s and con’s would be great or any insights you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CheRae,

It seems that everything you are describing can be accomplished with the combination of Captivate Prime and Adobe Connect.  We are not Prime resellers, we create Headless LMS's with Prime and assist organizations in acclimating Prime and Connect into their eco-systems and workflows.  I'd be happy to walk through a scenario you have in mind and see what can be done to meet your vision.  If  your vision is workable, I'd be happy to recommend a reseller who can further assist you. 

Feel free to contact me at robert.porter@cosocloud.com.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources