• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are modules in the Test Out course section still required if the learner does choose to complete the normal content?

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exploring the various options of adding content to a course. I am trying to determine something about the Test Out feature in the course builder.

If I add test modules to the test-out section, does a learner have to complete these in order to pass the course? I realize the point is to circumvent the normal content, if desired. However, ideally, I want it so even if the user does take all the normal content, they still have to take the test out modules, in order to pass the course. Is this the case, or does completing the normal content, then circumvent the test out modules?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't believe so. (Guessing that this is Paul or Nina.) Let's bring this up in the meeting today - as there will be more granular control over required / optional content added in the update coming quite soon - so it may be that the functionality you are seeking is coming in the next couple of weeks, if the desire is to do a forced prerequisite / forced sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌This is Paul. I didn't want to deviate from or dilute the purpose of e meeting today. If you feel it is worth mentionin, that would be great.

Thanks,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources