• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto advance SCORM modules

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a quiz between two video modules. Is there a way to automatically advance to the next module once the learner completes the quiz?

The two videos were uploaded as modules in Prime. The quiz was developed in Articulate Storyline (sorry, Adobe!) and published as a SCORM 1.2 zip file, which I then uploaded as a module. Nothing happened once the learner completed the quiz. OK, that made sense to me, so I added an EXIT button in Storyline, but that doesn't work either. It goes to a white screen within the fluidic player and I get a message to close the window, which isn't very useful.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing I can add within the quiz module that will allow it to advance to the next module in the course. The learner can only use the forward button in the player. That's not too bad, but it would be nice if we could auto advance the same way that the videos do.

Is this possible? And, next question, does this work the same within Captivate 9?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Course settings , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?