• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic Learning Plan assignment?

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are configuring our first instance of Cap Prime. I have a list of already certified inspectors in the LMS. At this early stage, the LMS has no information other than the list of names and the group to which they belong. The LMS contains no data about existing certifications by my current group of inspectors.

If I set up a series of courses and a learning plan that will be automatically assigned to NEW inspectors, what will happen to my list of existing inspectors? Will they all suddenly be assigned that same training plan?

Is there any way to override the LMS to record the certification status of existing inspectors that we want to now manage with Cap Prime or will all inspectors be treated as if they are all new and must complete the certification training (that they completed prior to implementation of the LMS?).

TOPICS
Job aids , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2016 Apr 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's actually up to you. There's a button at the bottom of the LP dialog that let's you check to add current group members to a rule (retroactively) or you can simply enable it for new people coming into the group. Check box is bottom left as I recall.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources