Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically Assigned Training

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

We are currently using learning plans to automatically assign training to our employees when hired (based on position), wondering why I am not able to add in-class "Classroom" trianings to learing plans? When I do this, it does not allow them to select a date and time for the classroom session. 

TOPICS
Instances

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an Author change the Instance Settings to 'Enable Learners to Choose Instances'.

Allow Learners to Choose Instances.PNG

If you need more feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156 zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning, I actually do have that setting selected, and when I manuall assign it, they are able to select an instance, but as soon as I add that to a Learning Plan it is automatically enrolling them in the default instance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select a specific instance of the 'Learning Program' in this case one with with 'Courses' with multiple live instances, when editing the 'Learning Plan'.

Learning Plan with Instances to select.PNG

Feel free to email me and we can set up a time for a call/meeting.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources