Blank Screen during publish to Captivate Prime

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have published many courses with the same content.  Randomly I will get a blank screen.  Normally I just go do something else and the problem fixes itself but this is becoming a problem if I am in a time crunch. 

I go to publish > publish to adobe captivate prime > Select my account in the pop up > hit publish > the program shows the publish progress bar > creating the ZIP bar > then.....

I cant name the file, all I get is a blank screen.  I have been trying over the past two hours with course I have published before (only minor edits on this round) and even tried courses I didnt change at all.  Its been two hours of trying every 10 minutes or so and nothing so far.  I tried tweaking settings and can publish locally as HTML5.  But cant get captivate to push to prime.

Blank Screen:

Any help would be appreciated!  This is getting very frustrating

TOPICS
Learning program, SSO configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Prime forum, maybe a better place?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i don’t think it’s a prime issue, I never get to hit the publish button in captivate.  The screen that’s blank is where I would name the file and hit publish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens when you publish to Prime, right? Does it also happen with other Publish options? Did you try to clean the Preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can publish other ways.  I can also publish to prime.  This is an intermittent issue that myself and a coworker have.  We don’t change any settings and everything works just fine a day later.

what do you mean “clean the preferences”?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I apologize that you have to face this concern.

Every project has some binary associated and sometimes that binary gets corrupted. This usually happens if we are opening the file from a cloud location or temporary folder.

To correct this behavior, we need to save this project again on any different location on the machine. Close Captivate and open the project from the new saved location.

That would create the new binary for that project and it will publish the project without any issues.

Let me know if you face this problem again.

Regards,

Pranav Jain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines