• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Communications (Sample Course)

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had two users now report that one of the sample courses (Business Communications) doesn't allow them to complete the course.  They get through 3 of the 5 modules, but are unable to complete the 4th and 5th modules.  They get an error "Cannot skip modules in an ordered course".  Unfortunately, they're not trying to skip modules, they've watched and completed the first three modules, but are unable to complete the  4th. 

How do I fix this sample course?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For the third module of Business Communications (Sample course), the completion criteria is 'Quiz pass and 100 slide view'.

When both the criteria is met, then only the learners will complete the module and will be allowed to take next module. If your learner has already watched the module but did not pass in the quiz, there is an option to reset the progress and take the module again.

Just click on the highlighted icon and it will ask for a confirmation that you want to reset the progress of this module. Click yes and take the third module again. Pass into the quiz and learner will be allowed to take the 4th module.

reset.png

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jen, did this resolve the issue?

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no it is not resolved, I’ve looked for the option to reset course, but am not able to find it. I logged in as Admin, Author, Manager, and Learner but don’t see how to reset the course.

I also tried taking the course and I took the modules in order and I got 100% on all the questions and it did the same thing to me as well.

Jen Frankman

Training Manager

WAND - The Future of Restaurant Technology

(W) www.wandcorp.com<http://www.wandcorp.com/>

(E) jen.frankman@wandcorp.com<mailto:jen.frankman@wandcorp.com>

(P) 952.361.6200

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jen - it's probably something that I did when I created the course. I'll investigate.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took the course and found that it gave me the credit - but there was still a problem. It kicked me out of Prime after module 3. I realize now that the original project calls for 'Exit' on the final exit frame of the Captivate project. I'll have to fix it and see if Engineering can push out the update - but i can get you the updated file via email if you want to update / replace it. (I've removed the call to exit.)

While it didn't create the fail to report for me, it did cause the premature closure of the Fluidic player, which I suspect is the heart of the issue. If you email me at allenp@adobe.com I'll send you the amended Captivate file(s).

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources