Can i integrate SuccessFactors using connector in Captivate Prime?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..

Can i integrate SuccessFactors using connector in Captivate Prime?

please help me.. 

Regards,

Sirisha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sirisha,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

We do not have any connectors for Success Factor at the moment. However, if you can let us know what data you want to bring from Success Factors to Prime so that we can explore some other ways to get it done. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debiprasad Maharana,

Thanks for your response

i want to bring SuccessFactors Courses and User activity to Captivate Prime and also i want to send Captivate Prime courses and user activity to SuccessFactors, is it possible ?

please help me

Regards,

Sirisha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sirisha,

We can definitely bring the Success Factor's course and user details to Prime. We need to follow the steps for migration below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/captivate-prime/integration-admin/feature-summary/migration-manual.html 

However, moving courses and data from Prime to any other LMS is not possible at the moment.

I am trying to find out more about this scenario. Kindly allow me a little time to check this and get back to you. 

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
karishmak32104945 AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debiprasad Maharana,

Thank you for this valuable information

Regards,

Sirisha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines