• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I schedule training ahead of time?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to have training or assessments created and ready to launch at a pre-determined time? I have material for a client who wants training issued on several dates in the coming months, and I was hoping there was a way to have that training go out automatically. I suppose I'm looking for a method of conditional release, but I can't find anything in the forums.

Can anyone assist?

TOPICS
Course settings , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

One of the easiest ways to pre-schedule enrollment in Captivate Prime is to create a Learning Plan with a date based trigger.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the easiest ways to pre-schedule enrollment in Captivate Prime is to create a Learning Plan with a date based trigger.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exactly what I was seeking. Thank you, sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources