• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add course to Learning Plan

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trailing Prime hence posting a few questions as I continue to find issues/queries.

I hope You Captivate guys are on the ball as these need to be cleared before we can make a purchasing decision.

Now, I'm attempting to create a Learning Plan so that new learners within a custom group get automatically assigned to a course.

The system is reporting that 'No matching courses can be found'. Can anyone advise if they have seen this and how to resolve it?
I have a couple of published courses.

TOPICS
Course catalog , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just read that Learning Programs only function as follows:

Only self paced and activity type of courses can be added to learning programs. Even in case of blended courses, only self paced and activity type of courses can be added. Manager nominated and manager approved courses do not appear during course selection in learning programs.

Add users/user groups | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

My courses are self paced however, the only option that allows courses to be added to LPs are 'Self enrolment'. Doesn't this defeat the purpose if I want the users to be automatically enrolled once they are auto added to a group? Why would I need the learners to click 'Enrol'. I just want them to start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources