Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't hear Audio

Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploaded a course to prime and can't hear the audio when viewing the course on browser. Help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Hi There,

May I know the issue that you were facing is specific to any browser or it occurs on all the browsers? If it occurs only in Internet Explorer then you may try to follow the below steps and see if that works-

1. Go to Tools > Internet options in IE.
  2. Click on Advanced tab.
  3. In Settings, scroll down to Multimedia section and please make sure the below highlighted option must be selected-

Capture.PNG

Once you checked the above options then try to view the course on IE and check if that works.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

May I know the issue that you were facing is specific to any browser or it occurs on all the browsers? If it occurs only in Internet Explorer then you may try to follow the below steps and see if that works-

1. Go to Tools > Internet options in IE.
  2. Click on Advanced tab.
  3. In Settings, scroll down to Multimedia section and please make sure the below highlighted option must be selected-

Capture.PNG

Once you checked the above options then try to view the course on IE and check if that works.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Ajit. You understood my problem and solved it perfectly. Genius you are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources