Can we change csv file format?

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand how this works we can have any fields we like in our CSV file so long as we have the 4 mandatory fields.

What happens in the future if we decide we need to add some new fields?

For example, I was very cautious with what fields I included in my first CSV file. I only had two extra fields. But I can see how I might want to add other fields in the future to help organize users.

Can I do that without breaking something or is this forbidden at this point?

- Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

With the latest new update of Prime you now only have two Mandatory fields : User name and  User email ID. Profile and Manager email is not mandatory anymore. Yes you can add extra columns/fields in your CSV and upload it to Prime that may help you in creating User Groups based on those fields and organize users. You just need to select appropriate mapping to CSV fields while importing it to Prime.

Yes can refer to the following links : Can I add users in bulk? What is CSV upload? | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

What’s new in latest release of Captivate Prime? | Adobe Captivate Prime Help

Regards,

Mayank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more