Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete user

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I managed to get the CSV upload feature working by tweaking the example csv file from the adobe. Now I think I've cracked it I'm trying to delete the test users so I can start afresh, but it's not letting me delete 'managers'. Please advise:

cannotdeleteuser.PNG

TOPICS
Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Hi James,

In Prime, you cannot delete a manager directly. To delete a manager, you first need to delete all the employees under him and then delete the manager.

Just a note, a user once deleted, cannot be added back to Prime.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strangely, I tried again sometime later and it removed the user, no questions asked. I'm wondering if it's because I had the same page open in another window? Anyway, they're gone now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

In Prime, you cannot delete a manager directly. To delete a manager, you first need to delete all the employees under him and then delete the manager.

Just a note, a user once deleted, cannot be added back to Prime.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, that explains why I could delete them in the end when they were the only person left

Very many thanks again Ruchi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a related issues with users. I'm testing out Prime and have created a few test Learners and have subsequently deleted them. I tried to recreate the accounts but the system says 'Error! Email already exists'. I believe the database hasn't been updated properly. Can someone advise when the occurs? In other systems we would run a Chon job to do this but. Another issue when I log in as a Learner using a different browser Prime keeps logging me as the user that was deleted. 

Any advice,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have had a similar issue. I have reassigned the team members from his team, and so he has not got a direct team, but he still has an indirect team.

How would I be able to remove his indirect team?

(I don't have access to the CSV files - I don't know if that would change anything though?)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources