• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate and button issues

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a training with "next" buttons that had been in the assets section of Captivate that are supposed to appear at a specific time. When I run the slide in captivate they pop up when they are supposed to. When I preview, they never show up. I have reached out to Abobe help twice for this now and each time was told something different. I rebuilt the entire training worried it was the file adn created my own butons with smart shapes and I am still facing the same issue. I have double checked the time line, the timings and have mirrored everything to other trainings that I make in the past that work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for conacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

This issue is with Adobe Captivate Authoring tool. This forum page is for Captivate Prime LMS. 

I would request you to contact the dedicated Captivate support team using the support channels below.  They can help you with the issue with this project.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources