• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate free trial won't load

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded the free trial for captivate and it won't load.  Additionally I can't find a way to contact anyone via phone or live chat.  Kept getting looped around.  Ended up signing up for a trial for Captivate prime.  I just want to learn the basics about Captivate and decide if it is for me.  Instead I get this crap.  Is there a phone number I can call or a live chat available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate Prime and Captivate are two very different products (as you have discovered). You can use Captivate content in Captivate Prime, but whether that is useful to you is neither here nor there.

The trial installation for Captivate 2017 can be downloaded here: Download Adobe Captivate free trial | Adobe Captivate (2017 release)

What do you mean by it won't load? Are you getting an error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While the link provided above does take you to a sign-up page that looks like it will get you the Captivate free trial download, it does not do that. Instead it takes you to a free trial sign-up page Captivate Prime-- Adobe's LMS product. Anybody out there who can help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to get some help. The issue I found was in dragging the files from the download folder onto the desktop. From there everything went forward as it should. Many of the executable programs won't function within the download folder.  Try this and see if it works. Worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources