• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Prime Trial - Uploaded module not working when logged in as Learner

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very interested in using this LMS for my institution, but am trying to get the trial working to demonstrate it to my colleagues for a presentation I am giving on Monday.

I have a completed SCORM1.2 module that I made in Storyline 2 that I uploaded into a newly made course. When uploading the module, it works when I preview it as a Learner; however, when changing my login to the Learner and enrolling in the course, the module does not load when invoked and only gives me a black screen. Is this a problem with the trial itself? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Furuta

TOPICS
Course module , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furuta,

I haven't seen any behavior like this. Can you email us (captivateHelp [at] adobe [dot] com) and perhaps share the course module. I'm trying to think of any setting that might make the course module behave differently in preview vs. once actually enrolled - nothing comes to mind. The module should load the same regardless. Is it possible that the module added to the course is a different one than previewed?

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem. SCORM 1.2 from a non-Adobe tool to Prime always gives the default color of black as the background. Your stuff is there, just black-on-black (if you click and drag in the black screen, to select text, you'll see it highlighted as a selection). Adobe says they are looking into this but they cannot "customize" their platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rochelle,

Is this issue raised with Captivate Prime Support Team? Can you share the content with us. We would like to investigate to see how to fix the issue.

Also curious to know which authoring tool was used to create the content.

I will provide you my contact details in a private message. You can share the content to my email and we can discuss further.

Regards

Mukul

Adobe Captivate Prime Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources