• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate prime video content help!!

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I have uploaded a video in the content library as well as a scorm 1.2 package. I then created a course which firstly the video plays then continues on to the scorm package. 

The problem I have, is that the video at the end of playing continues directly to the scorm package. Is there a way where the video stop / pause at the end of playing and you, as the users / learner, have to manually say / click to continue on the the scorm package??

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Course instances , Course module , Course settings , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Captivate Prime Team. 

From the description, I think you have set the video to play first and then move to the SCORM content. 

At the beginning of the Scorm content, you should see a Play button to start the content. 

Alternatively, you can add the video to the SCORM package using the Authoring tool that you have used to create the Scorm package. There the user can play the video first and then move to the e-learning part. No need to have the video separately in Prime as a module. 

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debiprasad

Thanks for the fast reply.

Lets say I have a course which contains only video files, no scorm packages..

How can I make that the video content stop at the end of the video without continuing on to the next video content?

I want a pause / stop at the end of the video once it has done playing.

Regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Glad to hear from you .

I  understand your concern.We do not have a play button for vidoe files so that it will only start to play when the user clicks on the button. 

I am working on a feature request for this so that we can have such a button in Prime soon.

We can use the Video file in a SCORM package and use the play button there until we fix this. 

Kindly let me know if any further assistance is required.
Thank you for your patience and support.

Regards,
Debiprasad Maharana
Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources