Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Prime

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2016 Jan 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am thinking about using Cap Prime as my LMS for my Captivate projects. However, when I put my recent project up, the TOC did not work and neither did the glossary widget. The option for the TOC did not show up on the screen. The glossary widget button was visible, but when it is clicked all you see is the X I created to give the learner the option to close it. The reason I wanted to use Prime is because Cap opens really fast on that site as compared to the LMS I was using. However, on the other site the TOC and the glossary widget worked.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

Tricia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tricia,

Your Table of Contents (TOC) is still there, it's just collapsed and it's been altered to fit the overall look and feel of Prime. While the Fluidic player is open, move your mouse to the lower left hand corner. You'll see two small icons. One for notes, and one for the TOC.  Click the TOC icon to toggle the TOC on or off. You'll also note that there is a super-navigation triangle at the top of your TOC. This will allow users to see all of the content modules in a single course if they like. By default your TOC for an individual course is displayed.

I've not tried it - but I presume that you can use a toggle TOC or show TOC visibility button or command in Captivate to force open the TOC - interesting thing for me to check this week.

Your missing glossary is likely a layering issue. Can you share the project with us at captivateHelp (at) adobe (dot) com? We can have a look and see if there's something amiss with the layering. Prime get's updates for minor issues every couple of weeks - so if it's a bug it should get addressed quite quickly.

Thanks for your questions,

Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got confirmation from the team that the TOC toggle commands do work from within Captivate on the Prime TOC. Let us know about the Glossary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Allen,

I have sent the file to captivate help.

Thanks for your help with the TOC.

Tricia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources