Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Time Zone on Excel Reports?

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Got a non-urgent question here that maybe someone can help me with.

When I export a report to Excel from dashboard, I notice that all of our time fields (like completion dates) are defaulted to UTC TimeZone. Now, I personally am located in Central Time (CST/CDT) or UTC-5:00 currently. So, all our dates and times are 5 hours in the future (or so it appears) due to the times being in UTC.

On our Prime settings, the timezone for the LMS is set to (UTC - 06:00) US/Central and my Adobe Profile is also set to the same. This is our Company's main timezone.

Is there a way to change the reports being exported into Excel to show times in our timezone? Or, is it always defaulting to UTC and we have to convert manually on the exported data?

Thanks again for any help here!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know this cannot be changed. Captivate Prime downloads time data and fields as stored (as UTC).

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I feared. I'll just use my Excel formulas to adjust the reports I provide. Will likely cause our managers to not use their dashboards as much if they pull reports and dates are not in our time.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources